The U.S. military has dispatched one of its secret propaganda planes to the skies around Libya. And that “Commando Solo” aircraft is telling Libyan ships to remain in port – or risk NATO retaliation. We know this, not because some Pentagon official said so, but because one Dutch radio geek is monitoring the airwaves for information about Operation Odyssey Dawn — and tweeting the surprisingly-detailed results. On Sunday alone, “Huub” has identified the tail numbers, call signs, and movements of dozens of NATO aircraft: Italian fighter jets, American tankers, British aerial spies, U.S. bombers, and the Commando Solo psyops plane (pictured).
- 1600-1700 UTC/GMT Turkish daily 9.330 Khz, 12.085 Khz
- 1700-1800 UTC/GMT Russian daily 9.330 Khz, 12.085 Khz
- 1800-1900 UTC/GMT German daily 9.330 Khz, 12.085 Khz
- 1900-2000 UTC/GMT French daily 9.330 Khz, 12.085 Khz
- 2100-2200 UTC/GMT English daily 9.330 Khz, 12.085 Khz
- 2200-2300 UTC/GMT Spanish daily 9.330 Khz, 12.085 Khz